It’s not friendship, it’s bromance. It’s not eyeliner, it’s guyliner. It’s not yoga, it’s broga. It’s not just silly portmanteaus, it’s evidence of the hilarious fragility of masculinity.
Being able to find someone you click with so naturally is the best feeling ever. You feel like you’ve been best friends your whole life, it feels like you’re coming home. You’re so comfortable with them. Maybe that’s what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home.
who decided ‘bitch’ should be synonymous for ‘girl’
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th
No no no no, just no. OMG enough with the stereotypes, I’m 100% lesbian with a damn long hair. Stop it.
Did you even read it till the end?